PO Box 2788
The Sunriver Police Department currently has eight Police Officers assigned to Patrol.
The Patrol Division is responsible for patrolling and responding to calls for service, both emergency and non-emergency, throughout Sunriver. There are Officers on duty 24-hours a day, every day of the year.
Responsibilities of the Patrol Division include:
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency calls for service
- Investigating criminal activity and reported crimes
- Enforcement of traffic laws
- Prevention of crime by the use of community interaction and visible patrols
- Enforcement of Sunriver Rules and Regulations
Several members of the Sunriver Police Department have specialized training in crisis situations and mental health as an ongoing effort to make our Police Department more diverse in handling the constant change in our community.
Beginning in 2014, Sunriver Police Department added a Reserve Police Officer Program to provide supplemental personnel and increased law enforcement presence at special events and other community activities. To learn more about our Reserve Police Officer Program, Click here.
The Patrol Division is supervised by Sergeant P.J. Beaty and Sergeant Joe Patnode.
Sunriver Police Department Organizational Chart